W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Hello (hello hello). Is There Anbody In There?

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello (hello hello). Is There Anbody In There?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Holy katzenjammer it's been a crazyass week.

We are busy. With a capital B. We've probably made about 1000 cupcakes between Friday and today. And there's more down the pike! Weddings! Special events for rich people! When it rains it pours.

And it's that time of year again. We have made it as a nominee (two years in a row!) for Best Desserts on Philly's Citysearch City's Best. Vote early and often. There is no way we will win. The icky I-talian bakery in South Philly has it in the greasy transfatty bag. Bitches.

Apparently we are in the USAirways inflight magazine! I haven't seen it yet, but if any of you out there are travelling par avion look for it and let me know what you find.

Brides Magazine also contacted me. Now that would be a nice little piece o' pie to get in there. Will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm nodding! I'm here!

What is this bakery in S. Philly?

I'm popping over to vote for ya now! Keep me posted - and I can't wait to see you at Lolita tonight!

5/21/2008 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm nodding too.

5/24/2008 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home