W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: She's Back!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

She's Back!

Sorry I haven't written. Got back on Tuesday morning. I was awakened to an email from the Inquirer that afternoon (we're in Market Basket next week!), then the Home Show hit and I've been crazed ever since! I even started selling ANZAC biscuits! No, I'm not on speed! I'm rejuvenated thankyouverymuch.

I had a super fantastic trip.* Did all sorts of cool stuff you can ask me about personally. I wouldn't want to bore y'all with the deets!

Divorce. Taxes. Cupcakes. Not only is it great material for a stand-up comedy act, it is my life for the next couple of months. It doesn't make such good blog fodder though, so you probably won't get much babbling from me.**

But it is my birthday on Tuesday and SFG and I, Mr. and Mrs. Dax and M & I are heading to Amada (I'd buy stock if it were public). And I will wear my new dress and hopefully not drop any paella on it. 33. Wish me luck.

* Pix will be posted on my Flickr account as soon as I find the right cords to import.
** Drunken blogging not withstanding.

1 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Happy Birthday !

Mine is next week !

1/22/2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home