W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Christchurch is the Devil's Playground.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christchurch is the Devil's Playground.

Martha and I jetsetted big time. We flew up down to Christchurch on Wednesday, had a barbie with The Bats, went to a Minisnap (aka Bats) show as Exclusive VIPers, spent the night and then spent the next day sightseeing and shopping.

I bought The Most Perfect Dress Ever at Andrea Moore. And I love it so so so much I'm not even having a panic attack over how much I paid for it. Because it's a classic. It will be passed down to the next generation of Veys, whomever they might be.

Here is the dress. The one on the right.


And then we came back to Wellington and the three of us drank 2 bottles of Martinborough rose and now I'm seriously paying for it this morning. But whatever. It's all in a day in the life of Paris or JLo or Princess Caroline. It is the cross that some of us just have to bear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress is bee-yoo-ti-ful. I love that you will pass it down to "the next generation of Veys". Hee!

1/16/2008 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home