W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Back to Real World Philadelphia.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to Real World Philadelphia.

This evening I'll be on my way back feeling reenergized for work (30 hour plane ride not withstanding). I'm ready to face the Circus cretins and cater to their whinging and ridiculous requests again with a smile! Cheers!

Anyway, I really am feeling like I got a lot mentally accomplished on this trip. Going to redo the website, which is an absolute mess. Going to try and figure out how to do some travel-friendly packaging - perhaps with laminated heat sealed gusseted bags (see, I do sound like I know what I'm talking about!). Have got to get taxes done soon. Perhaps by the first week of February. Speaking of which, Valentine's Day is coming up and we did fabulously with the Pair of Hearts Cakes scheme. I think we will do this again.

And I must experiment with ANZAC biscuits. They are delicious; perhaps they'd sell with the Brit/protectorate set. See, the ideas keep coming...

Ready, Set, Go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Are you back in Americky??? Sounds like the trip was superb. I can't wait to hear about it over beers. Ooh - over beer-TASTING!

1/16/2008 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home