W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: We Don't Need No Thought Control.

Monday, December 10, 2007

We Don't Need No Thought Control.

I swore to myself that, aside from sommelier school, my formal education was over. That phase of my life was wrapped up. Class dismissed. The only school left for me was The School of Life. I'm working on my thesis for the School of Hard Knocks currently.

That is, until I discovered The Arthur Findlay College in Stansted, England where I can develop my psychic gifts to their fullest. And then the world will truly be my oyster. I can keep the bakery and use my powers to know when my staff is lying, foretell orders coming up so we can prepare ahead of time, or cast a psychic forcefield to keep the crazy vagrants that inhabit The Circus at bay. Better yet, I can just close the bakery and start my own mediumship business. Then I could get an office and decorate it nice and cozy and make my own hours and charge people lots of money for a piece of my gift.* I could also wear clothes to work that weren't going to get dirty.

Food for thought.

*Friends and Family discount.

2 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

I think you should be a writer

12/10/2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger L P said...

I was going to comment, but you knew that already didn't you. That's why I didn't. Wait. Shit.

12/10/2007 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home