W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: To Be Sung to that Billy Joel Song.

Friday, December 28, 2007

To Be Sung to that Billy Joel Song.

dry cleaners * deposit $ * Ambien bcp aspirin * thank you notes to aunt lydia and grandma * candy * charge camera * checks mail bills * instructions for canary * order roses * t shirts * glasses kit * pedicure * toiletries * converters/adapters * mascara * address change - pnc * wally - cheese thing * cheeses/meats nye * clean bathroom * laundry * checks for canary * clean for peoplecat/c-note * amada/eagles sunday * monday booze * tuesday pack/clean* wednesday 6:40 am philly to sf * 7pm sf to auckland * 8am auckland to wellington * breathe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You WILL get it done, my dear. I promise. And if I can help in any way, give me a call. ANd please! Give Martha a hug for me!

12/29/2007 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home