W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: All I Want for Christmas

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

All I Want for Christmas

er, Hanukkah, is the following*:

1. A night in a haunted hotel.
2. Some nice bath products.
3. New shoes[check! Thanks Mom!]
4. Guided meditation/Meet your spirit guide cds.
5. A couple of sweaters (no wool, but soft wool blend ok, preferably fuzzy, but still fitted in nice muted colors. JCrew has a cute green argyle one.).

*I feel comfortable making my list public because I got 78% of my holiday shopping finished yesterday. Phew. No lines, no rushing and I got everything giftwrapped. I feel so accomplished and organized at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the divorce?..

12/05/2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

what about the divorce ?

12/05/2007 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home