W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Checking In.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Checking In.

Bullet Points!

  • We were in The Inky last week and are selling lots and lots and lots of that signature cupcake (chocolate cake stuffed with bananas and vanilla buttercream frosted in chocolate). Personally, I don't get it. I don't get banana and chocolate. But others do and I ain't complaining.
  • I wore my super phenomenal dress to Amada for my belated birthday dinner. Perhaps I will post a picture if I get the guts.
  • We had to call security today, because, for the second time, a guy at The Circus freaked out on The Bassoonist and started yelling at her for no reason. Last week he called her a bitch.
  • The Moment of Truth was absolutely horrible. I mean, I knew it was going to be horrible, but it was doubly horrible. A train wreck with commercial breaks.
  • I'm starting to get antsy about finishing up this divorce thing. Come on already! We've talked about settlement and I'm pretty sure we both agree on stuff. So come on already let's get this signed and sealed. It's been almost two years. Let's move on.
  • SFG and I are in the very very early beginning stages of talking about getting a dog (was that noncommittal enough?)
  • The Bassoonist adopted a cat with cerebral palsy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a dog! just do it. but a pug? i thought it was going to be a french bulldog, and they are CUTE.

1/28/2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

get a westie if you want a cute dog

easy to train

1/29/2008 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home