W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: The State I'm In.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The State I'm In.


On a scale from 1 to 10:

Physical: +7
Social: +8
Personal: +2 (a schizoid -7 and 9)
Sex: +9
Professional: +6

Did I miss anything?

It's been really hard getting back into this blogging thing lately. Remember when Olympia Dukakis says to Daryl Hannah in Steel Magolias "If you don't have anything nice to say, well then, come sit by me?" Yeah. That's how I'm feeling lately. I haven't got a whole lot of good stuff to say these days. Not because The Good Stuff isn't happening, but The Bad Stuff has been really bad. No-Energy-To-Even-Blagh Blagh-About-It-On-Blogger Bad.

Mr. X has tied the noose around my neck and is getting ready to kick the chair out from under my feet. And I'm a *wee bit* stressed about it. I don't think I can say much more about it for fear of having it Used Against Me in a Court of Law kind of thing. Which reminds me that there is a gigundo bill from my divorce lawyer waiting for me in an unopened envelope on the living room chair (which is mine). Sigh.

So you can see I'm a real barrel of laughs these days. Thank god for My Vacation otherwise I'd be an absolute basket case.

Baaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MiMaw said...

As Triumph the Insult dog would say, "Mr. X, Hah! I poop on him!"

9/17/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Dammit all for Mr. X.

some things are not meant to last.

My love of your chair will however, last forever.

9/18/2006 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home