W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: It Hasn't Been All Beer and Skittles.

Friday, March 03, 2006

It Hasn't Been All Beer and Skittles.

Well, it's been mostly beer (with some sidecars) and honestly, no Skittles/skittles to speak of, but I just love that line and thought it was a near perfect post title for today.

Things are looking up. I'm very busy today baking my arse off. And I want to bring some monkey bars to Guinness Girl, but only if she wants me to.

I'm knee-deep in truffles. I've created a Bar in a Box that I hope The Rockstars will like: Dalwhinnie, Framboise and Calvados truffles. And I'm throwing in some Earl Greys for next day's hangover. If it goes over well, I can expand the Bar, though I'll have to keep my fellow Philadelphians in mind when I do. Yard's truffles? Hmmm.....I dunno.

No big plans tonight. Just chillin'. But if anybody's up for a drinkity-drink in the Center City area, email me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Ooh! Bar in a box! Me likey!

I think I'm a'goin' to pass on tonight's beer (believe it or not!) and have some much-needed alone time whilst Wilman hobknobs with hookers. Or, I shoudl say, plays poker with the dudes at his bachelor party. Whatev. But - tomorrow? Beeries?

3/03/2006 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home