W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: My New Vice

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My New Vice

is Friendster. Holy crap, this is more addictive than gambling for smack. I've just spent the past hour asking people to be my friend and honing my profile (this is VERY important). I feel this need to get as many friends as possible as quickly as I can so that any new friends will see that I already have friends. I want to put them on my webmantle like Hummel figurines. Know what I'm saying?

I'm at 56% battery life left, I've got no power cord and 3 1/2 hours left with nothing to do at work. Ahhhhhhrghh!

Oh, and I burned my cherries (! not a double entendre...) because I was too busy sending messages to people I used to play with when I was seven (not Burning Bed girl - she's got enough to deal with).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home