W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Paging Dr. Freud

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paging Dr. Freud

Last night I dreamt I had an exam on the album Revolver for a music class in an hour and I was 45 minutes away from school in the suburbs. I didn't realize I had a test because I missed a bunch of classes, so obviously I didn't study. I don't know why I went out to 'the suburbs' (nothing more specific than that), but it was freakin' tense when I realized I had this test and didn't know shite about it. I was f*cked!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Daximus said...

I have a recurring dream that I have to take an exam for a class I never attended. This dream happens regularly. I basically think it means I have a fear of being unprepared, which I do (I do have a fear of being unprepared).

4/03/2009 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home