W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Have No Excuses, Pathetic or Otherwise.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Have No Excuses, Pathetic or Otherwise.

Sorry, I just have not felt like blogging much lately. I'll fill you in...

Remember the "I pretty much fucking hate you." interpersonnel issue I've been having at The Canary lately? It has been an ongoing thing for the past week or so and let me tell you! ...in a tiny environment where communication and positive chi are absolute necessities, a catfight (more of a pounce, really) is an emotional drain on all involved. BUT! I think we are all on the right track again and everything is pretty much back to normal. THANK THE GOOD LORD BECAUSE I HATE HATING GOING TO WORK IN THE MORNING. Praise Be! Hallelujah! We're all adults again! Yay! Ok, next!

SFG and I went to Boston to visit my ye olde friend Camille and we had a lovely time. Ernie and her dog got along smashingly. And then we went to see Moz at the Academy of the Arts because a friend of Dax gave us her tickets! Nice. The show was pretty damn good. A-, I'd say. Much better than the Mann last year. Maybe because the tickets were free? Nah, he opened with This Charming Man and you can't get much better than that. Didn't go off the deep end playing from Refusal either, which was nice because I don't know the album though critics say it's up there with Vauxhall (Nuh unh, no way Jose!). Even SFG enjoyed the show; he was particularly tickled by the myriad men who kept jumping on stage to grab at Moz. It re-whetted my appetite for live shows. Franz Ferdinand is coming to the Electric Factory on May 6 and I wanna go. Any takers? I'm buying. SFG has branded them "obnoxious and abrasive" though he concedes the new album isn't so so bad, but he still doesn't want to go.

Ok, I think that is it for now. I am incredibly boring. Nothing much else new on the homefront. Indian food is on it's way and I must prepare! TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home