W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Bulletpoint Bitchin'. Cause I'm Too Tired to Write Complete Paragraphs.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bulletpoint Bitchin'. Cause I'm Too Tired to Write Complete Paragraphs.

I am starting to unravel again.

  • I've worked every day except for one Sunday (when I did my taxes) since I've gotten back. I am utterly exhausted. And there is little end in sight with the Flower Show coming in two weeks.

(At least I've got a reprieve on Monday to take the Chinatown bus up New York on Monday to have lunch with Shana Maidel at ye olde stomping grounde, Balthazar. Yay!)

  • Staffing issues yet again forced me to send someone else to the alternative bridal expo that we had a table at while I spent the day at The Canary running myself ragged. And I'm working another full day by myself tomorrow.
  • I want to sell this stupid business. I have no life. Being the Owner is a very isolating experience because there is no one you can turn to to just make the damn decision for once. I'm sick of it. Seriously sick of it.
  • It looks like I won't get my beautiful house back after all when this divorce stuff is all said and done. I'm heartbroken about that.

I am going to drink wine now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home