W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: One Nibble and You're Nobbled.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

One Nibble and You're Nobbled.

Apparently we are at war.

We thought we'd do something cute for the Circus by organizing an anonymous Valentine's Cookiegram for the employees of The Circus. For $2, we will hand deliver a heart shaped sugar cookie to your Circus crush, friend or loved one of your choosing on Valentine's Day.

When The Bassoonist dropped off the flier at The Cookie Shoppe today - the one that made me "get rid of" my chocolate chip cookies - Mr. Chocolate Chip Cookie himself read it, immediately got frosty and said "Are these sugar cookies? Because we sell sugar cookies. I thought you guys sold cupcakes." and walked away.

Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?

A) Does he think he has intellectual property rights to The Cookie? I mean, we're talking about fuckin' cookies here. Cookies!

B) May I remind him that these cookies are heart shaped cookies with royal icing and sparkles, wrapped in a bag and tied with a ribbon?

C) I would also like to point out that
i. he doesn't make cookies shaped like hearts with doodads.
ii. this is for Circus Employees only.
iii. this is for one day only.
iv. I am not actually making a killing off of this venture.

D) Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?

On a positive note, however, the response to the Cookie gram has been phenomenal. People are totally digging it. Some people are using it for legitimate lovey dovey purposes; others "can't wait to fuck with people".

This is going to be so much fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Does he think he has an intellectual property right to The Cookie" is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. My jaw dropped open. Unbelievable! I think I know who you're talking about. If I do, he lives around the corner from me. Screw him. I think it's a great idea and I'm glad it's a big hit. You guys bring some fun to THe Circus.

2/12/2008 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home