W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Period The End.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Period The End.

Squeamish and Male Readers Beware. I'm about to talk about my period.

THE FACT THAT I GOT IT. SORT OF.*

It's been 10 months. Ten Whole Months. But it's back. Sort of.*

I have decided that this is a sign from the heavens that my business will no longer be barren and dry. Because I swear to you that within minutes of getting it (*), the phone started ringing, people started ordering. Big orders. Heavy orders. Orders that were flowing with prosperity.

I am no longer convinced that I am pregnant with a primordial dwarf.

* I use the phrase "sort of" because there are certain questions relating to certain aspects of othe situation that I would rather not get into for obvious reasons. And this isn't a medical freakisms blog anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take some asprin, for the blood thinner :)

11/07/2007 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I take some credit for this development? And why didn't I see the Nutty Boozer Brownies when I was there yesterday, because those sound AWESOME. Cute pic, btw.

11/08/2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home