W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Paranoid or Extremely Intuitive?

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Paranoid or Extremely Intuitive?

I am in bureaucratic hell.

I thought I was in the clear. I thought I'd have The Cantankerous Canary* opened by now. But no. The City of Philadelphia hates me and wants me out.

Why? Because I'm one of those Sixth Borough-ers whose only intention is to make a nice life for herself in a city that has the potential to become one of the Great Cities of America? I'm here for YOU, Philadelphia. I'm here to help you out and make YOU special. I am proud to be a part of the Great Migration South to newer prospects. WTF?

Why are you doing this to me? WHY? I am slowly watching the interest on my loans tick-tick-tick skyward while you sit on your Phat Cheesesteak-induced ass and laugh as I slide into financial ruin. Gentlemen, I have pennies to my name and a taste for moderately expensive alcohol. This is a serious problem. Can't a city help a wino out? Brotherly love. What a sham.

I swear, Philadelphia, I swear on a stack of Bibles that I will move to Wilmington if this doesn't get straightened out right quick. Wilmington will have me, I'm sure of it. The Cantankerous Canary* will finally put Wilmington on the map. So there.

Whatchya gonna do about that, eh? Bring. It. On.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid red tape and its sticky ways.

3/07/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

You are NOT ALLOWED to move to Wilmington. Because really? Who will I drink with then?

3/08/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home