W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Mental Health Update et al.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mental Health Update et al.

Feeling considerably better today. Maybe it was the M&PC. In the words of our favorite islander John Locke ,"I'm in control of my destiny!" At least that sounds like something he'd say. I refuse to let The Man get me down. Hell, I've never been a rules-girl anyway. Frack that!

Does anyone else feel that Curb Your Enthusiasm has jumped the shark? It's completely absurd now. I always felt Larry was funniest when he was in situations you could identify with. Maybe it's just me. Extras, however, is a helluva lot funnier. Even if you can only interpret 36% of what they're saying. I almost tried watching it on HBO Espanol, but I don't speak Spanish.

We watched Layer Cake the other night. Pretty good flick overall - stylish indeed. Same problem as Extras but worse, in my opinion. The only words that I could understand were pretty much "fookin' fook fook" and "bloody 'ell!" in that Cockney?/Mancusian?/Liverpudlian (I've always wanted to use that word in a sentence! )? accent. I put my vote in for Mr. Craig as the next James Bond. He's got IT. NICE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home