W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Miracle Diet.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Miracle Diet.

I just stepped on the scale for the first time since moving to Philly and - lo and behold! - I lost 12 lbs! Wow! And it wasn't hard. I didn't even try, which is the nicest thing. Basically my diet these past few months has subsisted of 1) fries (sweet potato and regular) 2) Hoegaarden and 3) cake batter.

Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is 'Shit. Maybe I have [the c-word] ???' Like Charlie on Party of Five. Fuck. Now what is really strange is that I have been drinking and driving a lot more since coming here. And I admit, I've been smoking too - Ms. Mossy style. I'm sure that cokewench smokes up a storm. I think I've seen stolen moment pix of this.

It must be the cake batter. I know most people don't have such easy access to this miracle nutrient as I do, but I think that that is the ticket. Chocolate mayo cake batter is my top choice (and I loathe mayo), with pound cake a close second. Give it a try.

When you move to Philly, you're supposed to get fatter. After all, it is right after all of those Texas cities as far as the Top Fattest American Cities go.

Very strange indeed. I've also been into diet ginger ale and Macallan 12 year sans the sour mix lately. Maybe that's it. That sour mix will getya every time. All of those carbs....

Tonight is Margarita Night with the Ladies. Chips and guac are sure to follow! Cha cha cha! I hope I will still be able to fit into my new $100 H&M wardrobe after this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home