W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Will Wear a Badge to Show My Delight.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Will Wear a Badge to Show My Delight.

I went back to the post office this morning. Did the right thing and blasted CO while I cruised home. That should work for penance.

My friend who owns a tea shop in NYC sent me a goodie package in which she included a tin of hot chocolate she labeled "Effing Torres!" That snooty prick has started doing $1000 delivery minimums. So she hates him now and is looking for some less pretentious cocoa to sell. I've met that guy a few times - 'unctious' is probably the best word to describe him. He's excellent ammunition for the Francophobes. Frackin' bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home