W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck.

Crap day. Just had to share.

Tomorrow I plan on bringing my Macallan 12 year in a paper bag and a pack of Camels to Rittenhouse Square to drown my sorrows in vice. I'll be on the parkbench on the southwest corner. Or maybe at the bar. With my head on the bar.

It might just be the perfect day for a little Math and Physics Club. All 42 minutes of it.

Sorry I didn't call you back, PeopleCat. All I heard in your message was "new suit" and I think "heels"? I was actually busy making 150 cupcakes today. We'll talk tomorrow.

Addendum: I should note, for purposes of pure self-satisfaction and a little bit o' street cred, my crap day involved a brush with the law...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home