W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Eastern Bloc Party

Monday, October 10, 2005

Eastern Bloc Party

I have become famous in Latvia.

I was checking the stats on my biz site and for some reason I've gotten over 60 hits from Latvia in the past week. Wtf? They have taken a liking to some of the pix apparently. Lithuania I can understand, but Latvia? Bizarre.

I'm embarrassed to say that I pulled an Office Space today. I was driving from the post office (Yes, thank you. I know it's closed today.) and when I stopped at the light on 30th & Grays Ferry, I rolled up my window like a pansy because I was listening to Camera Obscura.

(Nice website revamp, by the way).

Do you wash YOUR hair in honeydew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home