W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Misc.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Misc.

I am trying very hard to keep up the momentum and continue to blog, but I am exhausted and my attention is partially consumed by Wife Swap, from which I cannot look away. So please forgive the choppy nature of the following post.

I'm a total sucker for stuff that smells. In fact, on Sunday, I sneaked out of the Flower Show to CVS and sniffed the shower gels for 15 minutes just to detox. It was a lovely, much needed respite from the throngs.

(I like this word, throngs.)

However, I'm sorry, but the Special Edition Bic Soleil Razors with Scented Mango Papaya Handles? Really? I don't understand the appeal here. Are you supposed to sniff them while you are shaving? Between strokes? I don't capische this. Someone explain.

(Yes, I did buy them.)

****
I was passing someone at The Circus today, and he said "Pardon me, white girl."

****
Someone came up to the Canary counter and asked if this was the Amish bakery.

****
I think I have developed Blackberry thumbitis. My thumbs click painfully constantly now. This is not good. I need my Blackberry and I need my thumbs. Perhaps switching to the iPhone will remedy the issue.

****
Check out the fascinator I ordered from etsy for the wedding!

(I do love the word 'fascinator'.)


2 Comments:

Blogger L P said...

Hey!

A friend from Yelp, a big baked goods gal, asked where the best cupcakes in Philly could be found. She's heading there next weekend. I directed her to bookmark the canary on her iPhone!

- Lou

3/12/2010 1:52 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Hey!

Awesome, Lou. I hope she likes us. I would also like to speak to her about her experiences with her iPhone, if she doesn't mind.

Are you still in RI? Be sure to stop by when you are local, my friend.

3/15/2010 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home