W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Saturday Night No Fever.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Night No Fever.

Ernie is feeling much better, I think. He's getting more energy, following me around the place, interested in his toys again. The doxy seems to be working. So much so, in fact, Ernie was so excited about feeling perkier, he peed on the bed when I went to wash my face last night. Yay!

He does get tired quickly.


(p.s. His eyes are always closed because my camera phone has a flash, but he is snoozing for real in this pic. Isn't his wrinkly l'il head obnoxiously cute?)

***
As for no fever, I am spending my Saturday night watching Dragons' Den On Demand (It beats Rock of Love Bus, right? Have I mentioned how freakin' great that show is?...), drinking zin, and chewing on the idea of hiring a pr firm to aid and abet The Canary. My Wharton person spied on my biggest competitor and they hired a pr person and they felt that it was an expensive investment and well worth it, so now I am seriously considering it. It's a lot of money, however, money that could go toward my own wages, so I am quite nervous, but it could be a sweet payoff...hmmm...ah decisions!

4 Comments:

Blogger L P said...

So freaking cute. Does he run around so much that he passes out sometimes? My dad used to have pugs and they always did that because they couldn't get enough air.

Getting a PR firm would be a great idea. I'd also love to be able to order stuff from your website and have it sent to Rhode Island :-)

Pretty please?

1/10/2009 8:07 PM  
Blogger L P said...

I apologize, I should have been more specific. I meant to say I wish I could order EVERYTHING you make from the website.

1/10/2009 8:09 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Hi Lou! The online shop is up! Complete with Canary (and Jewish deli) models and all.

Hey, your friend D called me the other day because he heard The Canary was moving...my how word gets around!

How are you? How's RI?

1/10/2009 8:25 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Oh, and no, I haven't seen the pass out move yet, but I'd kinda like to. He does sneeze, reverse sneeze, and wheeze and lot though.

1/10/2009 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home