W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: 70 to Zero in Seconds.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

70 to Zero in Seconds.

OMG. Rasputina and I are going to be separated for three long weeks between her 'vacation' and my European divorceymoon starting next week. We've been working side by side 70+ hours weekly - not including the detox evenings at the Sidecar, Jones and our homes doing Project Runway/g&t soirees. How can I live without you for THREE WHOLE WEEKS, Ras? HOW?

And the saddest part is that The Canary will be celebrating its 10,000th Cupcake Sold sometime next week. And I'll have to get plastered without you, kiddo. How sad. How very very sad. We will celebrate in style after I get back. In September. (September?! September?!!!)

AND I've got a cocktail-date with SFG on Sunday (whose emails continue to make me laugh out loud) at an undisclosed location (to avoid stalkers and paparazzi). And nobody to text about it! Terrible! A Travesty! What's a girl to do?

I'm very sad this evening. Very sad indeed.

But on a Good Note (because things always must end on a good note...) The Canary made Daily Candy! Woo hoo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Dude! What are Daximus and I, chopped liver?

;)

8/18/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

And, PS, the Daily Candy thing couldn't rock more if it tried!

8/18/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Oh GG, you and Dax are de bomb. You wanna get corked for a 10k Cupcake Celebration?

8/18/2006 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ditto GG. Totally here for you, babe! But I know what it is like to have the daily pal. I need to get the hell out of juvie so I can come by the Canary post-court on a regular basis again. I have a bit of Oy Vey withdrawal.

And 10K cupcakes?! That is effin' impressive. Went to the Daily Candy website but couldn't find the shout out. Is it somewhere special?

8/18/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger MiMaw said...

De-lurked to tell you that I looked at the Daily Candy website but couldn't find it either!

8/19/2006 12:55 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

It's in the 8/18 Philly Daily Candy...There's a link to the page on the link in the post. The Canary's there...as is a picture of the Canary's namesake - from The Canary website (the old one at least - it's being revamped as we speak).

cripes! over 500 hits in a day!

8/19/2006 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home