W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Still here...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Still here...

Nothing new to report (again).

I'm sitting here at SeaTac drinking cosmos and eating nachos waiting for my redeye back to The Land of the Cheesesteak...blecgh. I even paid for the luxury of wifi so I wouldn't get too hammered and blechgh on the plane. That would definitely be bad. Starting to feel a bit sick, but at least I'll sleep on the plane. And I got an exit row!

I'm loaded down with 3 pounds of precious Seattle coffee, a bottle of Columbia Valley merlot, some firevalley honey and some 72-hour-old-flour cookies from the sweet linecook's mom and dad back in Sequim. They are so fuckin' nice there. Makes me feel like a real bitch.

I've started reading the new Franken book. Funny bastard, he is, but damn, if it still ain't depressing whenever I turn on the goddamn news...

I'm glad to be getting back to the east coast, but I'm sure going to miss this....and my frigging Cool Uncle in Bellingham never got back to me. He's probably picking huckleberries in the deep woods or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home