W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Still in Sequim....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Still in Sequim....

Yup, still here. Until tomorrow morn, when I will head back to the Land of the Living. Several people here have mentioned that this is the second largest retirement capital in the country. The early bird specials here are quite popular.

I really don't have anything new to report here, but according to the Good Blogging Rules, one is supposed to post every day. So here I am.

I've switched coffeeshops - now I'm at The Buzz. I like it; it's more East Village-y, less like Seattle's Best (haven't seen one of those yet) like Hurricane Coffee. I will probably head over to the QFC (Quality Food Corporation?), pick up a bottle of wine and some bread and cheese like last night and watch the remainder of the Haunted! live marathon on the teevee. And maybe start the new Franken book. I'm pretty beat though, so I'll probably end up vegging.

Stick a fork in me. I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home