W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Stresses-moi?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Stresses-moi?

This morning I discovered a patch of white hair - not gray, white. Oy! I've had some stray grays here and there over the past couple of years, but this was an honest-to-god patch. I'm 30! Not fair! Did this happen to Martha when she was building her cookie empire? I think it's time to 'tint'. I'm going to go back to a nice fiery copper...and the whites will look like highlights! Redheads have more fun, just ask my cat....and here's an interesting cocktail party factoid: natural redheads require 20% more anesthesia than non-reds.

Kvetch of the Day: A new client (a redhead by choice) who has just opened her first coffeeshop has asked me to "work with her" on minimums. In other words, she wants three lemon bars because the six minimum that I require is "too wasteful." Grrr! Some people have some serious cajones...I mean, come on, it's wasteful for me to spend the time making you three brownies, you thoughtless wench! Not gonna happen...

And here's something to chew on re Scalito... The bark may be worse than the bite afterall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home