W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Not-So-Sweet Dreams

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not-So-Sweet Dreams

Dang! I have been remiss in my bloggin' duties. Slapped wrists and no excuses. I know I've let my six fans down. I'm sorry. Truly sorry. I've been having a little trouble sleeping lately.

I've had a barrage of nightmares in the past couple of days. And they've been amped up by Ambien, I'm sure.

1. Dreamt some poor dude was shot right outside of my house while I desperately was trying to stick my key in the lock. Ahhhhiiieeee!


2. Dreamt I was being chased - through the streets, through deep water (that's the fuckin' scariest being a midwestern oceans-are-really-freaky girl.), and was about to be shot.

3. Dreamt that I forgot to do my homework and was about to miss my flight. At least my teeth didn't fall out. That's always the worst. And I think I was being chased. Oh, and I was driving a maroon Jetta. Weird.

I need some ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home