W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Psychic Caramel

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Psychic Caramel

Yesterday I had a reading (Continue to talk amongst yourselves, people...). I get them once or twice a year usually, but it had been close to two years so I felt it was time again. I needed a little insight into my life. I've felt a little untethered recently. Anyway, I tried a different psychic this time around and whoah! She predicted a lot of stuff about my business; one thing was getting a write-up. She asked me if I'd had my write-up yet. I had not. In fact, on Monday, I met with someone from one of the local papers here, but the reporter said she wanted to wait until I had my stuff in more places before she would write a story about me. She'd already written too many columns about some of the cafes I was in.

"It's going to happen soon. And you'll be very happy with it and it will generate a goodly amount of business too."

"Okay." What more could I say?

Soooo......this morning I get up, pour my coffee and check my email. There's a note from the reporter saying she's changed her mind and has decided to write about me! FReAky, right?!

I'll keep y'all posted about any other predictions. That was whack.

***
Today I saw a Volvo sporting a "Boycott France: The Spin Stops Here" bumper sticker. First of all, wtf does France have to do with spin? What does that mean? and Number Two) last I checked, the Swedes weren't so hip to this Iraq thing either.

Stoopid Merican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home