W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Kvetches of the Day

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kvetches of the Day

1. Did anyone else see that friggin' Sears ad during Lost last night?

2. I saw another bumper sticker on the way home from work today: "Don't Forget Who Started It." Almost as good as the Gristedes bags: "Never Forget What They Did To Us."

3. Today I made sugarpaste roses because I'm "the only one who can do it" for 2 1/2 hours! My eyes may be crossed and back hunched permanently now. By the time 4:30 rolled around, I was ready to start sucking my thumb and rock back and forth for a long while in a dark corner. Thank the gods for the iPod is all I can say. Note to self: Libertines is not good rose-making music; Sondre Lerche is much better.

(What can I say? All this Kate Moss talk lately put me in the mood. Better than doing crack/coke (croke/cack?), right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home