W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Meatilicious!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Meatilicious!

Last night, after a delightful dinner at Mercato with Popscholar and Daximus, I had a Geno's cheesesteak. A whole one. In about 3 minutes. It was an ugly scene. But damn, was it good. Waaay better than Jim's, upon which I had always based my disgust for cheesesteaks.

That was a serious tumble off the vegetarian truck. Oops! I am so back on the horse now (no pun intended...!). Please, I beg that no one ask me if I ever want a bite of one of those again. And especially don't ask me if I'm sure?.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom got one too. Now I still love Jim's, but I hear you sister. Welcome to Philadelphia, now that you found a cheesesteak you love, you are now officially a denizen of this great City. Tom finished his and said he wished he had gotten two. Maybe the $100 cheesesteak at Barclay Prime is next? Maybe if you get it vegetarian-style they'll knock off $90.00.

10/24/2005 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home