W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: My iPod is Alive. And It Has Shitty Taste.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My iPod is Alive. And It Has Shitty Taste.

I think my iPod is related to HAL. I'm constantly finding stuff on it I know I didn't download and it's usually crap. Today, while cleaning my kitchen listening to my new highly recommended iPod Stage, the Lamest Song Ever played. It's Nothing Ever Goes Right by Salim Nourallah. If I knew how to attach a song to a blog, I'd let you listen for yourself. It was so lame it was actually pissing me off.

Now, I didn't say it was the Worst Song Ever. That would be Little Sister by Nico. This Nourallah dude has gotten some decent reviews, but there's something about his pathetic whiny lyrics and phony Dylan quacking that was seriously getting on my nerves. Who the hell does this guy think he is? He cannot get away with The Whine. And no one can get away with the following lines (as best as I could figure them out):

It's almost over before it all begins.
waah wahhh waaaahhh.

In my life, nothing ever goes right.
In my life, nothing ehhh-ver goes riiiiiiiighhht.
Nothing ever goes right.

I'm young, but feel so old.
waah wahh wahh.

This life is slowly killing you...
wahh wahh wahh wahh.

Nothing ever goes right.
Nothing ever goes right.
Nothing ever goes right.
In my life nothing ever goes right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home