W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Love The French

Friday, August 19, 2005

I Love The French



After a 3-day migraine marathon, I'm back in the blogosphere, dispensing my wit and wisdom to the world like a broken vending machine (broken in a good you-get-it-for-free way). Since there's just too much crazy and horrible shit to cover today, I thought I'd leave you with a very interesting piece about these new vending machines in Paris that dispense books. Zoinks! WTFrancaise?! This is my favorite quote from the article:

"We knew that French bibliophiles would be horrified to see their books falling into a trough like candy or soda," Chambon said. "So we installed a mechanical arm that grabs the book and delivers it safely."

I'm not even going to bother with the snark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home