W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Humanity's Children are Returning Home. Friday.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Humanity's Children are Returning Home. Friday.

Can't you just feel the excitement in the thick summer air? With Battlestar Galactica Season 2 coming back to Earth at the end of the week, I can't keep my knickers untwisted. I'm all a-flutter. I'm jacked up, pumped, psyched... It's finally here... Let's see how some of our BSG brethren have been spending their time to the lead-up:

I confess, I fall into the theorist category. Watching the 1st season- been there. Friends and family- they weren't there for me during Season 1 so fuck 'em. Spoilers- for pussies with ADD. Reading/writing fanfic- priceless, but not one of my god-given gifts.

Maybe Richard Hatch can stop making those embarassing phone calls now.

Unbelievers: Rent the mini series Now. You've got a couple of days to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home